15 August 2006

Ten Minutes To Go

I got my first five minutes of blogger fame from 5 minutes for mom. See Susan's interview with me.

I got a few more seconds of fame this weekend at SNReview, where my essay, "Lists: A List" was just published. (I get a few minutes if you actually read the thing, though it's a time commitment even I'm not willing to make at this moment.)

But fame is overrated. Send checks to: P.O. Box....





5 Comments:

Blogger FreedomGirl said...

I can say I read you before it was cool.

8/15/2006 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

And I can say "I knew you when......"

BTW, my brother has joined the bloggers. He's at www.glass-half-empty.blogspot.com

I think you may like his writing; though he's far more intense than I am.

Go visit him already; call him Frere and and give him a hug from Souer. I miss him.

And you.

XO

8/15/2006 4:53 PM

 
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Can I have your autograph?

8/16/2006 10:23 PM

 
Blogger Brownie said...

Congrats, babe! I miss you. :(

8/16/2006 10:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have your autograph too ? Here, just sign this blank check.....

I read the Pious Enigma, which read like the pilot for an Emmy-award winning series.....it was too short, I wanted more.

Also read your lists piece, which was funny and clever. It must be nice to be a real writer. I've written to a formula for so long that I can't write any other way. That's why I now take pictures.....

I'm happy to have glimpsed your real life.

txx

8/22/2006 10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home